Incredible Years Teacher | Consultation day for group leaders
Whāraurau invites you to register your interest to attend:
An in-person Incredible Years® Teacher Group Leader Consultation Day in Auckland.
The purpose of a consultation day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment.
Presentation of your work for peer review at a consultation day is a requirement of the accreditation process.
2 consultation workshops will run at the same time, in different rooms, and can accommodate 6 group leaders each.
All group leaders working towards accreditation must attend at least one consultation day to achieve their accreditation.
- Workshop places are strictly limited.
- Registration is not a confirmation of a place at the consultation day.
- Registrations close 10th February 2023.
- Confirmation of your attendance at the consultation day will be sent after this date.
- If your place is confirmed, please bring a recorded segment on a USB stick to share with the group. Attendees may bring a recording of themselves delivering a programme online. Recordings may also be uploaded to YouTube.
For queries about this event please contact:
Nadia Ahmed [email protected]
* These requirements are subject to review by UniServices – any changes in these requirements will be sent to registrants prior to the event.