Understanding self-regulation skills
12 March 2021
Another Lunchtime Learning session is ready for viewing on our website:
Leading the way in understanding self-regulation skills (Abby Wilson, Occupational Therapist) 11 March 2021.
This presentation reviews emotional regulation across school-aged children, factors influencing self-regulation and ways to support the development of emotional regulation skills.
More Lunchtime Learning presentations:
- Interventions for AOD use disorders in young people. (Dr Grant Christie)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (John Vogenthaler, Te Pou)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (Wendy Jenkins, Autism NZ)
- Teens who self-harm, contagion and social media (Emily Cooney from CASA)
- Emotional wellbeing resources for 13-17 year olds (Sam Rodney-Hudson from Melon Health)
- Porn and young people in Aotearoa (Jo Robertson from The Light Project)