Ngā Karere o te Whāraurau - newsletter for the ICAMH AoD workforce
16 July 2021
Pipiri-Hōngongoi | June-July 2021
Kia ora koutou,
Our hearts are a bit broken with the passing of our beloved Kaumatua Rāwiri. He was a friend, confidant and guide to me, our Whāraurau whānau and many of you. At this time of contemplation, reflection and remembering our loved ones who have passed on, this pānui brings greetings to you all from the middle of winter and the beginning of Matariki...
We bring you up to date with some of the events that have taken place recently, upcoming events, resources and training for the ICAMH & AoD workforce.
- Our Mahi 2020 Annual Snapshot
- Ōtautahi Christchurch office new location
- Whāraurau YCAs - What's it all about?
- CAPA International Conference
- NZ Family Violence Clearinghouse & Healthy Start
Hui Whakaaturanga | What's coming up in 2021...
- Monthly lunchtime workforce webinars
- MH Awareness week dates
Hui whakangungu | Training
- Post Grad: Youth Addictions & CEP course
- Ongoing eLearning
Rauemi ipurangi | online resources:
- Youth 19 Resources
- Community Research
- Whāraurau web resources & video library
- SPHC | CAPA | RSP
- Whāraurau Video Library Showcases
Pae pāpāho pāpori | Social Media
- Whāraurau twitter and facebook