Trauma-informed communities of practice
Do you want to be able to improve your ability to handle situations that involve trauma?
Do you want to confidently initiate conversations about how to implement trauma-informed practices?
Join this trauma-informed care community of practice (CoP) to grow your knowledge, share your experiences and learn from others. These CoP sessions will run every three months and will focus on different topics. The topic for this session is implementing trauma-informed care in services and communities.
You will learn to:
- Confidently initiate conversations about trauma-informed practice implementation
- Have an improved capacity to handle situations that involve trauma
- Connect with like-minded individuals
To be able to make the most of this opportunity, you will need to meet one or more of the following criteria:
- At least five years of active practice in trauma-informed care within the mental health sector
- Demonstrated a commitment to championing trauma-informed care
- Provided leadership/expertise in trauma-informed approaches within the mental health sector, actively contributing to its development and implementation
- Have lived experience perspectives and are actively contributing as advisors in the trauma-informed space.
For queries about this event please contact:
Note: Registration criteria apply - 20 limited spaces available for each session.