Child Protection Leads training - WEBINAR
Are you your organisation’s designated person for child protection? Are you facing challenging child protection situations?
The Designated Person or Child Protection Lead has a responsibility at both a strategic level within the organisation and on a day to day basis.
Join us on 24 November for a live webinar training and become the confident leader your tamariki need.
What will I learn?
• Greater understanding of the responsibilities attached to your lead role.
• Gain confidence in policies and procedures and embedding them across your organisation
• Recognise the role of your setting in providing early help to vulnerable children in order to minimise and manage risk
• Managing concerns regarding a child in need of protection or regarding an employee or volunteer of the organisation
• 'Professional dangerousness'
• Difficult conversations
• Reporting thresholds and 'grey' areas
Cost: $50.00 per person
Who Should Attend: Designated Person or Child Protection Lead
Duration: 2.5 hours includes a 10 min break and 20 min Q&A
Registration online here: https://safeguardingchildren.org.nz/seminar-register-form/?InfoodleFormN...
Certificate of participation sent via email at the completion of the webinar.
For more information about Safeguarding Children and other courses we offer: www.safeguardingchildren.org.nz/training/upcoming-events
Safeguarding Children, trusted experts in child protection training and services, are proud to be an approved agency of Oranga Tamariki and Ministry of Education.