Do you work with Pacific families?
Are you interested in creating a positive impact on their lives and upholding their mana?
Whāraurau is happy to announce our upcoming Leveki Fono! This one-day event offers an opportunity to acquire new skills, expand your toolbox, and connect with like-minded individuals, all while finding inspiration and building a stronger, nurturing community for our children and their families.
We believe that building a supportive environment is essential for the growth and development of our future generations, enabling them to flourish with dignity and integrity. By joining forces and collaborating at Leveki Fono, we can create a positive impact on their lives and uphold their mana.
Programme: The agenda for the day is in development and we will be providing more updates soon.
- 8:30 am in-person registration / 8:30 am online registration
- 9:00 am programme begins
- 4:00 pm programme concludes
Venue: This is a hybrid (in-person and online) event in Auckland. For those unable to attend in-person, a Zoom link will be sent out once your registration has been approved.
- When you register, tick the appropriate box to indicate your preferred attendance.
- In-person spaces are strictly limited.
- Registration is not a confirmation of a place.
- If your availability changes, let us know so we can offer your place to another delegate and also cater correctly.
- In-person registrations close Friday 15 September.
For queries about this event please contact:
Please read our COVID-19 guidance for in-person events.
Please do not attend a Whāraurau in-person event if you are feeling unwell. This includes having symptoms consistent with COVID-19, being identified as a household contact, or if you are symptomatic after testing negative with a Rapid Antigen Test. Contact the Whāraurau project support team ([email protected]) before the event, so we can arrange to reschedule you for another date (if available).
*These requirements are subject to review by UniServices – any changes in these requirements will be sent to registrants prior to the event.