Incredible Years Parent & Autism | Fidelity Day for Group Leaders
Whāraurau invites you to register your interest to attend
Incredible Years® Parent & Autism | Fidelity Day for Group Leaders | Tailoring Practises
AIM: The aim of this day is to have fun with practices and to ensure you are confident to include a range of practices in your groups. This is relevant for IYP and IYP-A.
We will also address other fidelity issues you bring.
Specific skills offered
- practice to set up a practice tailoring to specific developmental/behavioural needs of child
- to include visuals/song/gestures into practices
- use of spontaneous practices
- setting specific goals from practices for each participant to take home
- tips for engaging participants in practices
This session is limited to 15 attendees so that everyone has an opportunity to share their experiences and ask questions.
For queries about this event please contact:
Josie Opie: [email protected]