Incredible Years Teacher | Consultation day for Group Leaders
Whāraurau invites you to register your interest to attend:
An in-person Incredible Years® Teacher Group Leader Consultation Day in Auckland.
The purpose of a consultation day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment.
Presentation of your work for peer review at a consultation day is a requirement of the accreditation process.
All group leaders working towards accreditation must attend at least one consultation day to achieve their accreditation.
- Workshop places are strictly limited.
- Registration is not a confirmation of a place at the consultation day.
- Registrations close Friday 26 August 2022.
- Confirmation of your attendance at the consultation day will be sent after this date.
- If your place is confirmed, please bring a recorded segment on a USB stick to share with the group. Attendees may bring a recording of themselves delivering a programme online. Recordings may also be uploaded to YouTube.
For queries about this event please contact:
Sasha Beamsley [email protected]
We welcome your attendance with these requirements:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19
- You are not awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 7 days.
- You or anyone in your family have not been asked to self-isolate over the last 7 days.
- Additionally, all attendees must wear a mask at the event if physical distancing is difficult.
These requirements are subject to review by UniServices – any changes in these requirements will be sent to registrants prior to the event.