Ka Rangatahi - Youth Lived Experience Workforce Development Workshop - Wellington
Whāraurau invites you to attend:
The Ka Rangatahi Workshop
The Ka Rangatahi workshop is a 2-day workshop being delivered in Wellington from Wednesday 2nd November to Thursday 3rd November.
This workshop is designed for young people working in lived experience and peer roles in the mental health and addictions sector. During the workshop, we will cover the following topics
- Applying lived experience to your mahi.
- Our unique strengths as young people working with young people.
- Lived experience in leadership.
- Governance and leadership.
- Supervision for lived experience/peer workforce.
We will be joined by experts in the field, who will share their experiences of being lived experience kaimahi, and how they have come to utilise their lived experiences in their mahi.
Spaces are limited, so please register ASAP.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.