Resisting burnout and vicarious trauma with solidarity, connection and collective ethics with Vikki Reynolds | Auckland
Are you looking for ways in which you and your team can be supported and sustained?
Do you want new tools for your kete to resist burnout and create a more sustainable practice?
In this face-to-face seminar in Auckland on Friday 13 October you will explore a number of ideas relating to sustaining yourself and your team including:
- Resisting burnout, disconnection and enmeshment – ‘The Zone of Fabulousness’
- An ethical stance for justice-doing and trying-to-be decolinising pratice
- Resisting isolation, building solidarity and collective accountability
- Inviting community accountability practices
- Collaborative supervisory frameworks: living supervision and solidarity groups
Venue: This is an in-person event in Auckland. If your availability changes, let us know so we can offer your place to another delegate and also cater correctly.
It is free to attend this event and catering will be provided.
For queries about this event please contact:
Please read our COVID-19 guidance for in-person events
* These requirements are subject to review by UniServices – any changes in these requirements will be sent to registrants prior to the event.