End of year Sector Leaders' Day
Save the date
We look forward to meeting with leaders from infant, child, youth, and whānau services across the health, welfare, education, and justice sectors.
Sector Leaders’ Days are funded through government contracts and provide an opportunity to:
· Get up-to-date information from Te Whatu Ora, Manatū Hauora and Te Aka Whai Ora.
· Hear from lived experience youth.
· Share innovative practice and service development ideas.
· Foster nationwide networking and leadership support
· Address challenges faced within and across various sectors, including mental health and addiction.
We invite attendance from clinical, service and planning, and funding leaders from ICAMHS/AOD services; senior leaders from Te Whatu Ora, Te Aka Whai Ora, Manatū Hauora, Non-government Organisations and Primary Care Services.
We also invite and encourage attendance from leaders in other sectors serving children and families (education, welfare, justice, etc.).
These events are funded through government contracts and there is no charge to attend.
Venue: This is an in-person event in Wellington. For those unable to attend in person, there is a Zoom link, when you register, please tick the appropriate box. If your availability changes, let us know so we can cater for the right number of people.
8:30 am registration for in-person attendance.
8:45 am programme starts.
The agenda is being developed.