Trauma-Informed Care: From Māori and Pacific Perspectives
• Are you working with taiohi and tamariki who have experienced a traumatic event?
• Are you wanting to provide trauma-informed care through a Māori and Pacific lens?
If you are working with taiohi in either clinical or non-clinical settings, this face-to-face training will provide you with a deeper understanding of the impact of trauma, specifically intergenerational trauma.
Based on Māori and Pacific concepts and strategies for providing trauma-informed care, this training covers:
• recognizing the signs and symptoms of trauma
• promoting self-care and resilience
• creating a supportive environment in the taiohi space
You will engage in discussions and activities aimed at deepening your understanding of the topic, and developing practical skills for implementing trauma-informed care.
Registration is full.
Enter your details to go on the waitlist for this event.