Incredible Years Parent | Fidelity Day for Group Leaders
Whāraurau invites you to register your interest to attend
Incredible Years® Parent | Fidelity Day for Group Leaders
This Fidelity Day focuses on delivery in our Aotearoa New Zealand context and is an opportunity to further practise group leader skills in a face-to-face workshop environment
The day also provides group leaders with an opportunity to discuss issues and practise skills relating to the Incredible Years Parent Programme and its delivery with fidelity.
This session is limited to 20 attendees so that everyone has an opportunity to share their experiences and ask questions.
For queries about this event please contact:
Courtney Hopman: [email protected]
We welcome your attendance with these requirements:
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
COVID-19 PASS: If you are able, please upload your COVID-19 Pass when you register below, or be prepared to email it through to us on request. We may need to sight your pass at the venue, and keep a copy of your pass on our records until the event is finished*.
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19
- You are not awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
- You or anyone in your family have not been asked to self-isolate over the last 14 days
Please scan the QR code when you arrive at the venue. Scanning the QR code will provide a record of you being on site.
* These requirements are subject to review by UniServices – any changes in these requirements will be sent to registrants prior to the event.