Incredible Years Parent | Consultation day for group leaders
Whāraurau invites you to register your interest to attend:
An in-person Incredible Years® Parent Group Leader Consultation Day in Hamilton.
The purpose of a consultation day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment.
Presentation of your work for peer review at a consultation day is a requirement of the accreditation process.
All group leaders working towards accreditation must attend at least one consultation day to achieve their accreditation.
- Workshop places are strictly limited.
- Registration is not a confirmation of a place at the consultation day.
- Registrations close Friday 14 April 2023.
- Confirmation of your attendance at the consultation day will be sent after this date.
- If your place is confirmed, please bring a recorded segment on a USB stick to share with the group. Attendees may bring a recording of themselves delivering a programme online. Recordings may also be uploaded to YouTube.
For queries about this event please contact:
Noleen Tuck [email protected]
Please read our COVID-19 for in-person events.
Please read our policy on use of personal information
Please login to register.