Incredible Years Teacher | Fidelity day for group leaders
Whāraurau invites you to register your interest to attend:
An in-person Incredible Years® Teacher Class Room Management Group Leader Fidelity Day in Wellington.
This fidelity day focuses on delivery in our Aotearoa New Zealand context and is an opportunity to further practise group leader skills in a face-to-face workshop environment.
The day also provides group leaders with an opportunity to work with experienced mentors and discuss issues and practise skills relating to the IY TCM programme and its delivery with fidelity.
This session is limited to 20 attendees so that everyone has an opportunity to share their experiences and ask questions.
- Workshop places are strictly limited.
- Registration is not a confirmation of a place at the consultation day.
- Registrations close Friday 30 September 2022.
- Confirmation of your attendance at the day will be sent after this date.
For queries about this event please contact:
Josie Opie [email protected]
We welcome your attendance with these requirements:
• You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell).
• You do not have COVID-19.
• You are not awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
• You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 7 days.
• You or anyone in your family have not been asked to self-isolate over the last 7 days.
• Additionally, all attendees must wear a mask at the event if physical distancing is difficult.
* These requirements are subject to review by UniServices – any changes in these requirements will be sent to registrants prior to the event.