SPHC Southern Region Forum 2020
Wed, 28 October 2020 - 10:00 am
This event has taken place already.
SPHC eFroum 2020
This was an event for:
- DHB and NGO leaders/managers keen to develop SPHC work in their service setting
- Clinicians, support workers, SPHC champions and peer workers delivering interventions to parents, children and whānau
- Influencers and leaders in Primary Mental Health and Oranga Tamariki
- SPHC champions and anyone interested in SPHC
The eForum covered:
- National update on SPHC progress from Werry Workforce Whāraurau
- Knowledge of SPHC resources and training across the Southern region and in your locality
- Opportunities for networking
- Opportunity to flag what your service needs to progress SPHC
Please find presentations in the 'Resources' tab below.