Incredible Years® Parent | Consultation day for group leaders
Whāraurau invites you to register your interest to attend:
An in-person Incredible Years® Parent Group Leader Consultation Day in Hamilton.
The purpose of a consultation day is to provide trained group leaders with an opportunity for peer review of their group delivery. This is an invaluable opportunity for skill development within a supportive peer environment.
Presentation of your work for peer review at a consultation day is a requirement of the accreditation process.
All group leaders working towards accreditation must attend at least one consultation day to achieve their accreditation.
- Workshop places are strictly limited.
- Registration is not a confirmation of a place at the consultation day.
- Registrations close Friday 21 January 2022.
- Confirmation of your attendance at the consultation day will be sent after this date.
- If your place is confirmed, please bring a recorded segment on a USB stick to share with the group. Attendees may bring a recording of themselves delivering a programme online. Recordings may also be uploaded to YouTube.
For queries about this event please contact:
Josie Opie [email protected]
We welcome your attendance with these requirements:
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
COVID-19 PASS: If you are able, please upload your COVID-19 Pass when you register below, or be prepared to email it through to us on request. We may need to sight your pass at the venue, and keep a copy of your pass on our records until the event is finished*.
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We still need to determine whether or not we will just need to sight your pass at the marae, or if we will need to keep a copy of your pass on our records until the event is finished. To save time, and if you are able, please upload your pass when you register below, or be prepared to email it through to us on request. We will keep all registrants up to date with any changes to the requirements.
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19
- You are not awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
- You or anyone in your family have not been asked to self-isolate over the last 14 days
Please scan the QR code when you arrive at the venue. Scanning the QR code will provide a record of you being on site.
* These requirements are subject to review by UniServices – any changes in these requirements will be sent to registrants prior to the event.